Mendeley Reference Manager helps you simplify the tasks of building and organizing your reference library, making notes and annotations across papers, collaborating with others and inserting citations and bibliographies into the papers you’re writing.
It is available as both a desktop and web app:
- Download the Mendeley Reference Manager app
- When you're away from your primary computer, you can access Mendeley Reference Manager web
- Mendeley Reference Manager desktop and web versions are identical in look and functionality
- Your library automatically syncs with its backup in the cloud whenever you add references or make changes
- Set your library to be available offline and work where you want
Mendeley's private groups let you share PDFs and annotations with collaborators.
Mendeley also offers a Mendeley Web Importer plug-in for Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Mendeley Cite for MS Word is available from Microsoft AppSource.